Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Project 6

In this project we made a video game. I both enjoyed and hated this project. The flash aspect of it that dealt with images and tweens was so much fun. However, the coding was the worst experience, technologically, that I ever had in my life. The functions were duplicates, the variables were not needed everywhere, and for my life I could not find "missing null references." I managed to add a great soundtrack but it begs out every time you lose or win. It also speeds up every time you lose or win. To avoid problems just refresh the page when restarting the game. This project probably did me good in the long run because I was able to troubleshoot all the problems I was having in order to create a fully functional game. I hope you enjoy the game. Go Yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment