Friday, May 20, 2016

flash vid speech


Hi my name is Kevin and I am in the Web design academy at information technology high school. I am 16 years old at this time. Last year when the course was teaching us about visual design principles I really didn’t know much. As the year went on we learned about balance, color combinations, rule of thirds, and other graphic design principles. After grasping core concepts we started doing labs to understand the mechanics of photoshop. This part of the class was really fun because we could be creative and alter images the way we wanted to. Our more formal goals like creating business cards and newsletters required a program that specialized in that sort of objective. Indesign is mainly for text-based documents. I didn’t really like this because it was very fixed with its text boxes and placeholders for images and that sort of thing. However junior year is a lot more fun. We learned to code using text edit and then dreamweaver which was soo much easier. We also completed projects using adobe flash and fireworks. I like junior year better because aside from using visual design skills, we learned new skills that can give us a great paying and enjoyable job in the future. Web design has become one of my passions and I will never stop striving to better myself

No comments:

Post a Comment