Thursday, May 26, 2016

Lab 29

In this lab we made an introductory video. We introduced ourselves, the class, and then went into depth about the class. We described our workload in this class as well as the programs we used. I talked about visual design first, Photoshop and InDesign, then moved on to labs from junior year. This was to build the base for our next work, pop-ups in the video. The video was easy to make, but the only problem I had was seeing the script and looking at the camera at the same time. By the end I feel like I succeeded. The second and hardest part of this lab was moving our .mov file into this html document. First I exported it, then I changed the tag to .mp4. I went to w3 schools to copy the necessary code for putting the video in the file. Luckily it worked out in the end.

(if it doesn't work, try in safari)

No comments:

Post a Comment